Step right up and step into Black Friday and Cyber Monday with my best deals for Black Friday (and again, Cyber Monday) today on the blog. Speaking of “stepping” — how about those stylish dress boots from Huckberry shown above? Perfect for the holiday. Thanksgiving weekend is an important time to relax and celebrate with family and friends … and yes, it’s also a heck of a time to get the best deals on winter gear and many more picks, so we’ll have some fun with that today. From affordbable deals on holiday coffee, new men’s boots and some of the best men’s denim, there’s plenty to keep you occupied. And yes, there are great deals going on at Huckberry, so hop to that while you can. As for me, I’m enjoying a relaxing weekend — and yes, some Black Friday shopping — in my adopted home state of sunny Florida with my family. On tap for the weekend? Well, besides menswear … I’ll be sipping on some freshly brewed craft beer that my dad and I made during my September visit! We’re also planning to sneak in some crucial beach time and of course, plenty of rest and relaxation to go along with it. Crucially, you can follow along with all the fun on my Instagram — that is, when you’re not shopping the best style deals for Black Friday, ehh? Again, let’s have some fun, shall we?
- The good folks at Mott and Bow — yes, the brand that makes your favorite jeans — are back at it again with some of the best deals on men’s jeans for Black Friday, and that’s a fact. Mott and Bow is offering 25 percent off all orders sitewide, plus 30 percent off all orders over $250 and 35 percent off all orders over $400 with code BF19! (rolling through this Sunday). Additionally, Mott & Bow will be offering an exclusive one-day Cyber Monday sale, with 25 percent off sitewide for any puchase, 30 percent off orders over $250 and 35 percent off orders over $400. Sounds like you just found your new favorite place to buy jeans, right?
- There’s never a bad time to stock up on grooming essentials from Duke Cannon, and that’s just the way it is. The popular men’s grooming brand recently launched a line of essential holiday shops with funny names like “Lump of Coal” (an activated charcoal soap), while you find Duke Cannon beard oils and balms really get the job done when taming your mane (at least, that’s the case for me!). Enjoy!
- As ever, never lose sight of what the team at Huckberry is churning out when it comes to Black Friday deals — and there are plenty! That’s also the case with the upcoming Huckberry Cyber Monday sale. From rugged henleys to slim denim and the best travel bags, it’s a veritable one-stop shop for the best men’s gear.
- At Western Rise, this outdoor and performance-focused gear brand is offering 20 percent off sitewide for Black Friday. Yes indeed, there’s something for everyone on the site, from the Elkton Stretch Wool Flannel to The Evolution Pant. Happy shopping!
- Folks, you’re in luck — Faherty Brand started its Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale earlier this week, and it runs through Monday. The goods?25 percent off all items, with no exclusions (and a minimum order of $250 is required). That should be pretty easy to meet, what with stylish products like the Brushed Alpine Flannel offering up perfect winter style.
- My friends at United By Blueare offering up to 60 percent off sitewide and free shipping on Black Friday, and up to 60 percent off sitewide on Cyber Monday ending at midnight, PLUS, they’re running a “Sale on Sale” with 50 percent off. Oh, and you free shipping on all orders.
- So for Black Friday, Blundstone is offering 15 percent off sitewide, ending December 2. Step into these rugged leather boots ASAP.
- As ever, J. Crew is giving you all the goods you can handle this Black Friday and Cyber Monday — take 50 percent off full-price goods, and 60 percent off sale goods, starting TODAY. Bingo!
- My friends at West Skincare (as covered here on The Manual) are giving you 40 percent off sitewide through Cyber Monday with the code BFCM. Get to it!
- Chicago’s own Damen + Hastings, makers of stylish accessories for men, are offering 30 percent off sitewide starting today and running through Tuesday, their largest promotion yet!
- Moral Code Footwear (as seen in this #OOTD) is running a heck of a deal, giving you 30 percent off full-priced items through December 1st, and you can get 40 percent off wallets on Cyber Monday, too.
- Driftaway Coffee is offering 25 percent off Annual Gift Subscriptions with the code BF2019, and 10 percent off all other Gift Subscriptions with the code BF10 from Thanksgiving, Nov 28 to Cyber Monday, Dec 2. These are great coffee gifts, folks!
- The fine folks at Luminox are delivering 40 percent off the BlackOps 8895, as well as 30-50 percent off other select models through December 2.
- Charles Tyrwhitt’s Black Friday Sale runs through today, and you can take 30 percent off everything with the code FRIDAY30. Starting Saturday, you can use the code CYBER30 through next Tuesday, November 3rd to take 30 percent off everything, as well. Bingo!
- Back to rugged leather boots — now through Sunday, Vasque is offering 25 percent off full priced items and 10 percent off sale items at Vasque.com with the code GIVETHANKS or BLACKFRIDAY.
- Starting Sunday, Forsake is also offering 25 percent off at Forsake.com. Get to it, folks!
- Olivers Apparel launched its Thank You Sale (the only sale they offer throughout the year) earlier this week, and now through Cyber Monday, customers can get 20 percent off sitewide with code THANKS.
Did you find somethihng to pique your interest? Maybe some Duke Cannon grooming picks are on your shopping list (or in your shopping cart)? Or perhaps, you’ve simply got to get another pair of your favorite jeans. Either way, I wish you happy shopping, plenty of fun and tons of restful time with family … oh, and turkey. And craft beer — that as well. Thanks for reading!