Hello stylish readers! If it’s your first time on Siblings With Style, welcome! And if you’ve been reading frequently along the way, welcome back! If you’re in need of a catch-up or refresher, check out the Men’s Style tab at the top of the page for a full refresher. (A recap of the blog’s first year is also available here).
I wanted to take a second to lay out a heads-up on the year ahead for the Men’s Style portion of the blog in 2015. If you followed the blog last year, you’ll know that I tried to cover a wide variety of topics, and the goal is the same this year, along with more frequent posting (potentially 2-3 times a week). Of course, my professional responsibilities as a PR pro with New York City’s Turner PR might change that, but that’s the goal!
Here’s what to watch out for in the coming weeks and months:
- A continuation of Style Suggestion posts covering everything from specific seasonal events to situations where outstanding dress is required, along with looks into specific products that can amp up your wardrobe (the first of these will be coming in the next week
- The occasional Starter Style Review post, covering great stores worth a look for those shopping with style and affordability in mind.
- Additional posts covering Online Shopping Picks — this is a newer feature introduced this past fall that dives into websites worthy of perusing for excellent style picks.
- Further Product Reviews of terrific pieces (usually purchased by yours truly or received as gifts from family or friend) that deserve a second look from you, the discerning and stylish consumer. Brand profiles on specific companies that also deserve attention (for example, this review of Linjer Leather Goods last fall) should also pop up from time to time.
- A greater focus on personal style — the outfits I’m personally putting together for specific situations, featuring photos of said items (similar to this post on packing for a music festival in style). This will hopefully serve as a source of inspiration for myself and others, as well!
- A new blog name — within the coming weeks, this blog will likely turn into siblingswithstyle.com, featuring the same great content and coverage!
Of course, other topics are likely to pop up as well as time goes on. Is there anything that you’d like to see covered on the blog? Other topics worth a second look? Let me know!