OK, Style Guide readers — Black Friday has come and gone, but plenty of deals (including Cyber Monday deals) abound! Can you believe it? And is there a better time to shop for your favorite men’s style essentials? It’s, of course, also a great weekend for plenty of other reasons, the least of which is a great weekend with family on tap (and a Florida visit for me!). I hope an excellent weekend is on the way for you, too — that’s what matters the most. In the meantime, it’s a ripe season for shopping #menswear deals aplenty, from now through Cyber Monday (and even a bit beyond that). So, I’ve rounded up deals from brands both known and lesser-known, all for your shopping and reading pleasure. They’re in no particular order, but you can find a heck of a lot of great sales going on below — remember to put down your phone from time to time, though. Follow along with my Florida adventures on Instagram, and be on the lookout for a full blog post coming on Monday. Without further ado, let’s get shopping!
- Taylor Stitch — Alright, y’all …. let’s do it. When it comes to stylish, rugged menswear, Taylor Stitch doesn’t mess around. They’re one of my favorite brands for the way they combine quality and timeless style with a bit of an edge; that’s perfect in my book. There’s virtually no way to go wrong when shopping around at Taylor Stitch for Cyber Monday. We’re talking 30 percent off at Taylor Stitch on Monday, with $30 credit to any second purchase through Jan. 9, 2018! Plus, you can get up to 30 percent off the brand’s Favorites of Fall, featuring some real heavy hitters, including a few colors of the Taylor Stitch Chore Pants. I’d steer you toward some tried-and-true classics like the Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt, the handsome (and brand-new) Jack Shirt in Navy Jacquard and … if you dare … the remarkable (and remarkably expensive) Long Haul Jacket in Sand Waterproof Suede. Oh, man. Happy shopping!
- Huckberry: Everyone’s favorite menswear site — at least as far as this writer is concerned — has a full suite of stylish men’s holiday gifts on sale, including plenty of affordably priced gifts under $50. If you’re still reading this, you shouldn’t be — the brand is even offering as much as 55 percent off the site’s top seller (including cozy picks like the Glerups Camp Shoes and luggage like the travel-ready Raden A22 Carry, perfect for winter travel). I’d say you should start shopping Huckberry today, ehh?
- Bespoke Post: Just like my pals at Huckberry, Bespoke Post is simply a tremendous online retailer for guys who love quality and style in every facet of their lives. From apparel (like the Filson Vintage Flannel Work Shirt, a personal favorite) all the way through to treats for the coffee lover (I.E. The Fellow Stagg Pour-Over Kettle), there’s something for everyone — including yourself. I’d seriously urge you to shop the Bespoke Post Holiday 100, where you can get free shipping on orders over $45 — yep, $45. Go to it, folks!
- Kibble Pet: OK, here’s a fun one for all you animal lovers out there. And really, who doesn’t love our furry friends!? Customers can buy one, get one item 50 percent off using code BARKFRIDAY, or they can get free shipping on all travel kits (available only at kibblepet.com) with the code HOLIDAY17. And as with all Kibble Pet purchases, for each product sold, Kibble Pet will donate one product to animal shelters and dog rescue organization. How amazing is that!?
- MVMT: The crisp, minimal watchmaker is offering up to 20 percent off all the way through Monday.
- Bonobos: This deal has been going on since last Tuesday, but you can snag up to 25 percent off of an order of $150-plus, or 30 percent off an order of $250-plus, (available in-store through Sunday).
- Fourlaps: Need new fitness gear? You can — and should — look to get 30 percent off all running gear, including the brand’s Bolt Shorts, Smash Tees, Dash Tanks and Silver Charge Tees, through Monday.
- Thursday Boots: The Style Guide favorites (read my Thursday Boots review!) are donating $20 per pair of shoes purchased to one of four charities, including the Red Cross Hurricane Relief, United Service Organizations, National Breast Cancer Foundation or K9s for Warriors. Just pick up your pair through Cyber Monday and select your organization at checkout.
- YOOX: For Black Friday, you can get up to 60 percent off top brands, including super-sharp designers like Lanvin and Gucci.
- Parachute: Get 20 percent off everything with the code SALE17 at checkout or in-store. Note that the exceptions are Digital gift cards and gift card sets, with donations going to Nothing But Nets. Oh, and the sale ends Monday, November 27 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- Standard Deviation Denim: The smart, stylish denim brand is offering 40 percent off sitewide, plus free shipping through Tuesday (next Tuesday!) with the promo code HOLIDAY2017.
- TOMS: Through Sunday, the brand is offering 25 percent off select styles & an extra 25 percent off markdowns with the code THANKFUL.
- Banana Republic: The brand with something stylish for every guy will offer 50 percent off regular-priced items for both women’s and men’s collections from Wednesday through Sunday both in stores at any Banana Republic retail location and online at BananaRepublic.com! The brand is also offering Cyber Monday promotions from Sunday through Monday, where all available online products including sales items will be 50% off when purchased through BananaRepublic.com.
M.Gemi: The luxury-minded shoemaker is offering $50 off every pair in stores on Black Friday and $50 off every pair online on Cyber Monday.
TRNK Club: Note that most items on the site are marked down up to 30% off, and the sale runs through Cyber Monday.
Sunski Sunglasses: The brand is holding a Black Friday sale through the 25th, offering up to 30 percent off the entire site. And on Cyber Monday, you’re also looking at up to 35 percent off the site.
- Black Lapel: Along with the purchase of a select custom suit (their most popular product category), customers will receive a free custom shirt and an accessory like a tie or a pocket square to help complete their new outfit — that’s a heck of a deal, yes?
Alright, that’ll do it for today’s Black Friday sales roundup — what are you looking forward to most about this holiday shopping season? Let me know on Twitter or in the comments — thanks for reading!