Do you ever find yourself struggling with how to wear shorts? As in, how to find the right cut, color & fabric, and then wear ’em in a way that’s unique to you … yet still friendly and fashionable (but not too fashionable) for a summer weekend? That’s what we’re here today to discuss, and we’ll start by digging into the stylish shorts from Flint and Tinder that are going to set you apart from the pack. Looking for slim, tailored shorts that hit above the knee is the first critical step, and then finding the right summer men’s style essentials — like a classic navy polo and a pair of the best men’s sneakers on the market right now. It’s not just about grabbing a great pair of shorts, then throwing on whatever is in reach. In fact, each of these picks are just a little more stylish and visually interesting than the gear you might be used to wearing with shorts, and that means you can take this #OOTD a heck of a lot of places. Which is to say: For a relaxing summer day at home or on the road, the Flint and Tinder Weekend Shorts are only the start of a stylish, fun day. BBQs, breweries, summer celebrations aplenty … this is how to wear shorts for all of those occasions.
- The Shorts: Flint and Tinder Weekend Shorts, $78 — These stylish shorts from Flint and Tinder live up to their name, easily. They’re laidback and ready for … the weekend.
- The Polo: Relwen Stripe Slot Pique Polo, $98 — How can you not love Relwen’s take on the classic navy polo? This is a visually interesting change of pace as far as the best men’s polos go, and it pairs perfectly with new & improved shorts.
- The Classic Sneakers: SeaVees Legend Chambray Sneakers, $88 — When the weather gets nice and breezy, you should turn toward some of the best men’s sneakers on the market, this time in a summer-friendly chambray.
- The No-Show Socks: Proof 72-Hour Merino No-Show Socks, $29 — Let’s account for all the small details with these stylish no-show socks from Proof, shall we?
- The Sunglasses: Raen Optics Wiley Sunglasses, $135 — These are no run-of-the-mill sunglasses here, no sir. These are some of the best sunglasses you can reach for this season, blending modern style and old-school cool.
- The Everyday Bag: WP Standard Canvas Travel Bag, $289 — Be it a trip to the store or a trip to the park, this dependable everyday bag from WP Standard can hold all the gear you need — and then some.
- The Wallet: Filson Bi-Fold Wallet, $135 — Whether you hit up your favorite BBQ joint or grab a scoop (or four) of ice cream, this Filson wallet is going to carry your cards and cash in style.
- The Grooming Essential: Duke Cannon 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, $14 — Hey, summer is no time to let your grooming slip — use Duke Cannon essentials, like this great-smelling shampoo & conditioner, to take care of business.
Before you head to your next BBQ or casual weekend brunch, are you feeling more acquainted with how to wear shorts? Namely, new & improved shorts from a favorite brand like Flint and Tinder? Starting with a foundational item as great as those shorts, what with their weekend-ready vibe (literally!) only sets you off on precisely the right foot. The right supporting cast also makes all the difference, which is why we’re recommending you wear a classic navy polo with just a bit of a twist — the same can be said for those SeaVees sneakers, assuredly some of the best men’s sneakers you can pick up at the moment. Of course, it’s critical that you pair up those sneakers with stylish no-show socks to keep your feet & your sneakers in great shape. And no matter where you go (the beach? a road trip?), a dependable everyday bag from WP Standard is one way to carry your everyday essentials while standing out from the pack. The little details, as ever, also matter — you won’t be leaving behind your Filson wallet anywhere, I can guarantee that. And if you choose to outfit yourself with some of the best sunglasses your money can buy, then your #OOTD gets all the more stylish and summer-ready. But really, things get off on an even better foot when you use a great-smelling shampoo & conditioner, then dress accordingly with stylish shorts. How do you plan to wear this #OOTD? Let me know on Twitter. Thanks for reading!