My friends, the hour draws ever closer. Wait a second … no, it’s here. It’s here, it’s Black Friday and it’s time to kick off a special edition of The Friday Read. Today, we’ll dig into plenty of the best menswear deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, from some of your favorite brands (Huckberry, as shown above, assuredly included). Black Friday is a crucial time to get a jump on your holiday shopping, pick up a few must-haves for yourself and check off a few boxes on your gift-giving list, and as you might expect, plenty of tried-and-true retailers are offering up some doorbusting deals, as it were. Most importantly, I’m wishing you safety and comfort as you shop from your couch (or your back porch, or that outdoor beer garden). Without further ado, let’s take a look at some of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 deals — put down that turkey sandwich, get your credit card at the ready and let’s dig in (again).
The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Menswear Deals This Year
- Huckberry: Is it any wonder that the lauded retailer has thousands of discounted gear picks up for grabs right now? Shop accordingly, folks.
- Bespoke Post: The ever-well-stocked NYC retailer has a jam-packed Holiday Shop you need to peruse ASAP (plus, keep an eye out for Mystery Boxes from Bespoke Post).
- Filson: The lauded heritage outfitter is offering its traditional Filson Holiday Bonus — spend at least $250 through November 30th, then get a gift code to redeem via Filson of at least $50 (and up to $150 when you spend at least $500).
- Taylor Stitch: The famed San Fran retailer is giving you 20 percent off sitewide, plus $20 back on orders of more than $200.
- Todd Snyder: If you know, you know — hit up the NYC designer’s Sale section to get the best deals on the finest designer menswear in the States (very nearly, that is!).
- Mott and Bow: Take 15 percent off all orders via the makers of your favorite jeans this weekend (in addition to 20 percent off all orders over $250 & 25 percent off all orders above $500!), then get 20 percent off all orders on Cyber Monday.
- Western Rise: Take up to 25 percent off sitewide for Black Friday, and then be on the lookout for product bundles priced at 30 percent off for Cyber Monday as you stock up on versatile, travel-ready menswear and gear.
- Faherty Brand: Shop the brand’s “7 Days of Sun” Sale through Sunday, and get up to 25 percent off outerwear, hoodies and more brand favorites through Cyber Monday.
- The FRYE Company: Get up to 50 percent off sitewide through November 28th, then take up to 60 percent off on Cyber Monday on some of the best men’s boots around.
- Huron: Get free shipping on orders of $25 or more as you stock up on the best men’s grooming essentials on the market.
- Corridor NYC: The premium NYC designer is offering 30 percent off sitewide and up to 70 percent off on past collections through Cyber Monday with the code BLACKFRIDAY2020.
- Freemans Sporting Club: Get 20 percent off on both Black Friday and Cyber Monday at the premium NYC menswear retailer with the code BFCM20.
- Oars & Alps: Get some of the best men’s grooming picks around with the code BLACKFRIDAY20 for 20 percent off orders over $40 (plus, you get a free Travel Bag with orders over $50). Then on Cyber Monday, use the code CYBER20 for 20 percent off orders over $40.
- Myles Apparel: Through November 30th, get up to 50 percent off sitewide on the most versatile men’s pants and much more.
- Nisolo: Take 25 percent off sitewide through tomorrow with the code EARLYBIRD, then get tiered discounts (up to 35 percent off orders of $350 or more) on Cyber Monday.
- Florsheim: Through November 28th, use the code 2BCKF to get up to 25 percent off sitewide, and on Cyber Monday, use the code 2CYBM to get up to 25 percent off sitewide (plus, free shipping and returns!).
- MR. PORTER: There’s no time like the present to stock up on some of the most refined, luxurious menswear around at discounted prices, folks.
- The Jacket Maker: Shop some of the best leather jackets on the market with discounts of $20 off on 1 item, $70 off on 2 items and $150 off on 3 items. Not bad at all, right?
- HELM Boots: As ever, get $50 off your first purchase and free shipping from the Austin-based bootmaker.
- GlassesUSA.com: Take 30 percent off designer sunglasses and eye glasses (including Ray-Ban and Oakley eyeglasses and sunglasses) with free prescription lenses through November 30th, or use the BLACK65 to get 65 percent off basic prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses through December 5th.
- American Trench: Shop the American Trench Winter Sale to get some of the best menswear deals of the season on American-made, high-quality goods.
- Men’s Wearhouse: Through November 30th, get the lowest prices of the year on sportcoats, T-shirts, polos and sweaters (prices start at just $14.99 for tees).
- Jos. A. Bank: Through November 29th, take 70 percent off cold-weather accessories and get 3 dress shirts or sport shirts for $69 (among other deals).
- Preston Konrad Home: The influential menswear creative director and TV personality’s candle line, featuring some terrific and seasonally ready scents, is 20 percent off through Monday, bundles included.
- Levi’s: Pick up some of the most classic men’s jeans (and so much more) during Levi’s Black Friday deals event, folks.
- Olivers Apparel: Shop this performance menswear brand and sweeten the deal with free shipping on orders of more than $100. Plus, sign up for Olivers E-mails for the chance to win $200 in store credit.
- Grayers: Shop a whole host of new fall markdowns at Grayers — hurry though, because these deals tend to fly by.
Alright, so how’s that for some of the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals around? What happens to be your favorite sale (or brand) of the above? I’m of the opinion that you really can’t go wrong any which way you slice it, whether you head to the Holiday Shop by Bespoke Post, take advantage of the Filson Holiday Bonus or take 15 percent off all Mott and Bow orders as you stock up on your favorite jeans. Be sure to let me know what you end up shopping in the comments, or drop me a line on Twitter. As ever, happy shopping, folks!