Editor’s note: Purchasing from select links in this post will result in an affiliate commission. Thanks to Huckberry for partnering on this post, and thanks for supporting the brands that support The Style Guide!
We’re coming in hot today with quite the list of stellar deals and steals on a range of summer style essentials from our friends at Huckberry for Memorial Day weekend. Perfect timing, ehh!? If you read The Style Guide frequently, you know that your humble editor simply loves the mix of rugged, casual and functional gear offered up by Huckberry. In fact, my amazing girlfriend Laura snapped me last weekend wearing a Flint and Tinder sweatshirt from ’em! At any rate, they can do no wrong. From the Proof Performance Oxford to the WP Standard Vintage Messenger, the site really can outfit you from head to toe. So, without further ado, check out the below Memorial Day weekend sales and shop ’em now!
The Best Memorial Day Weekend Sales to Shop Now from Huckberry:
- B&O Play — Get 25 percent off essential audio gear from this functional, subtly stylish brand.
- Relwen — The brand’s rugged Sailcloth Tanker (as seen in this post) is 20 percent off. Layer up accordingly!
- Faherty Brand — These expert purveyors of California cool are offering gear at up to 70 percent off. Nice!
- Finisterre — Makers of durable, weather-ready outerwear and classic layering pieces, you can get gear at up to 70 percent off this weekend.
- GrowlerWerks — Who else is in need of a cold one this weekend? Get 25 percent off now before you raise a brew.
- Fellow — Speaking of drinking essentials, the brand’s Pour Over Stagg Kettle is now 20 percent off.
- Iron and Resin — This road-ready brand is offering up its Camp Fleece at 70 percent off.
- Flint and Tinder — This much-loved, rugged, all-American brand’s Fieldhouse Collection is 20 percent off. Bingo!
- Edgevale — The brand’s exclusive Merritt Jacket is a stunning 70 percent off. Ideal for layering on chilly summer nights.
- Onia — This continental brand is serving up stylish swimwear up to 40 percent off.
That’s of course just a brief rundown to get things rolling for you. Enjoy the weekend, check back tomorrow for our Friday Read, and cheers!