Quick, think of the array of stylish men’s shirts you’ve likely got in your closet for fall. From a classic Oxford shirt to your favorite chambray shirt, perhaps you feel like you’ve got plenty of options, right? Particularly when it comes to casually rugged fall style, too? Well, think again, because I’d wager you don ‘t yet have a classic Western shirt like the Levi’s x Outerknown Wellthread Western Shirt — it’s the centerpiece of today’s #OOTD, and it’s the perfect shirt to carry you through many a fall style situation. To wit: The Western shirt is a somewhat overlooked style staple (at least in my book), one that often calls to mind denim-on-denim — and not done the right way, either. But the Western shirt is a prime fall style move, especially when worn as you’ll see it today. What do we mean specifically? Well, the Levi’s x Outerknown Wellthread Western Shirt is different than your typical Western shirt, made from textured fabric in a pleasing fall color — the kind that’s going to stand out whether you wear this look on a weekend coffee date, a brewery outing or an upstate weekend getaway (or some combination of all three, at that). The point is that the best Western shirt out there is visually interesting, slightly edgy & thoroughly classic — exactly what you need to add to your rotation of fall style essentials. Let’s get to the full #OOTD below.
- The Western Shirt: Levi’s x Outerknown Wellthread Western Shirt, $128 — Shaking up the way you wear your Western shirt often starts with reaching for a different option altogether — and Levi’s x Outerknown deliver a stylish, sustainable, rugged AND visually interesting choice here.
- The Henley: Wellen Hemp Long-Sleeve Henley, $39.98 — Rugged, classic and every bit as sustainable as the Western shirt you’re pairing it with, this is your new favorite henley for fall.
- The Pants: Taylor Stitch Camp Pants, $128 — Now, your choice of rugged fall pants is entirely up to you here — you could also go with slim tan chinos or classic blue denim, but it’s tough to top the versatile appeal of the Taylor Stitch Camp Pants.
- The Jacket: Taylor Stitch Long Haul Jacket in Indigo Waffle, $188 — Let’s go for two in a row when it comes to rugged Taylor Stitch gear. The Taylor Stitch Long Haul Jacket has long been a personal favorite, and this richly textured take is no different. Perfect to wear with your new favorite henley for fall.
- The Boots: Astorflex Bootflex Boots, $195 — Are these Astorflex Bootflex Boots some of the best leather boots for fall? Yes. Will you want to wear them all the time, even aside from this #OOTD? Also, yes. The perfect pair of fall footwear.
- The Watch: VAER Watches Heritage Watch, $176.98 — Only one of the best men’s leather watches will do in this case, and this rugged VAER watch is a perfect complement to the rest of these fall style essentials.
- The Beard Oil: Duluth Trading Co. Spit and Polish Beard Oil, $19.95 — Fall is as great a time as any to get your facial hair in fine form, and Duluth Trading Co. has come through with an excellent new beard oil to help you do just that.
- The Grooming Essential: Duke Cannon Trench Warfare Natural Charcoal Deodorant, $12 — I’ve long been a fan of Duke Cannon’s rugged and essential grooming products, and this highly effective natural charcoal deodorant is no different. The perfect way to round out an #OOTD.
So, are you onboard with the Levi’s x Outerknown Wellthread Western Shirt and the potential it brings to the table? While at first simple, these top gear picks really are as good as it gets, and they’re as primed for a weekend of fall adventures, from your favorite park to a new art museum and evening cocktails, as you are. Layer up with your new favorite henley for fall and then get out there — that combo offers protection from the elements should you need it, and the Taylor Stitch Long Haul Jacket is a crucial fall outerwear pick-up. It adds a ton of visual interest to this look, and the Taylor Stitch Camp Pants are a necessary fall accessory in this instance — they’re ready to get outdoors or go all around town, and look great while doing it. With an #OOTD like this, there’s also no better fall footwear option than some of the best leather boots for fall, guaranteed. What’s more, essential accessories like one of the best men’s leather watches help drive home the true versatility and style of this outfit — you’re going to stand out the right way, truly. To keep your mug fresh, turn toward a standout new beard oil from Duluth Trading Co. (a move you won’t regret, trust me) and then be sure to use an equally excellent natural charcoal deodorant from Duke Cannon — got all of that down? Great: It’s time to get out there and enjoy fall.