We sure do love a great, versatile #OOTD for summer — who doesn’t, am I right? And today, we’re getting just a little specific as we look toward the end of summer and the start of fall. That being said, there’s still some time to indulge in the finer pleasures of life, like throwing on a stylish zip hoodie (they exist!), cracking open a cold beer & enjoying a summer bonfire. It’s an oddly specific situation, to be sure, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t reach for men’s style essentials to help you dress your best. That being said, I think I’ve pulled together a look here that’ll help you take on that backyard BBQ with stylish ease, and keep you casual and comfortable during an evening bonfire thereafter. It’s one of those situations where you can go casual, and yet still look stylish as all get-out. From easygoing SeaVees slip-ons to slim chino shorts to a stylish leather watch and a throwback-inspired T-shirt from the folks at Flint and Tinder, this #OOTD has you covered from A-to-Z in terms of essential off-duty style. If you ask me, that’s the perfect way to savor these last few weeks of summer — dressed in a look that’s laidback, yet great-looking, all the while enjoying the company of family and friends … preferably with a cold brew in hand. Enjoy, and cheers!
- The Hoodie: Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie in Gray, $98 — There’s a good chance that the thermostat might drop a little bit when the sun goes down, so when it does, reach for the legendary Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie.
- The Tee: Flint and Tinder City Slub Tee, $32 — Want to separate yourself from the pack with subtle style? A classic T-shirt like the unique Flint and Tinder City Slub Tee, featuring a throwback-inspired logo, does it.
- The Shorts: Flint and Tinder 365 Shorts, $78 — Let’s make it three-for-three when it comes to Flint and Tinder gear here — the 365 Shorts are the slim chino shorts you need to close out summer.
- The Belt: Cause and Effect Brindle Belt, $130 — Go vintage-inspired and eye-catching with a rugged leather belt from Cause and Effect — a great way to set this outfit apart from the everyday.
- The Sneakers: SeaVees Huntington Middie in Dark Navy, $108 –Your stylish casual sneakers are really where you’re going to stand out, even at a bonfire — the SeaVees Huntington Middie is a surefire upgrade over plain old slip-ons or athletic sneakers.
- The Watch: Hemel HFT20 Watch, $382.50 — Why wear a rugged leather watch like the Hemel HFT20 to a bonfire? ‘Cuz it’s a darn-stylish accessory and the perfect complement to this rugged, laidback outfit.
- The Hat: Corridor NYC Cap in Natural Vege Suede, $45 — There’s really no way to go wrong if you’re shopping for gear from Corridor NYC — the Natural Vege Suede Cap is unique, subtly stylish and just plain cool to wear to an outdoor bonfire and BBQ.
- The Essential: Taylor Stitch Camp Mug in Bear Print, $38 — What are you sipping around the bonfire? Perhaps a tasty homemade whiskey drink or the like — the Taylor Stitch Camp Mug is a durable, eco-friendly way to do it.
Should dressing for a summer bonfire be a priority in terms of style? Absolutely. It’s the small situations in life that can be the most fun to dress for, anyways — who wouldn’t want to throw on a stylish hoodie (like the Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie!), hang out around a bonfire and sip some beers with friends? That’s what this #OOTD allows you to do — from the Flint and Tinder City Slub Tee to the tailored-yet-casual 365 Shorts, this ensemble is all about keeping it laidback yet put-together. Crucial footwear like the SeaVees Huntington Middie drive home the casual-yet-functional vibe of this ensemble, as does a rugged leather watch like the Hemel HFT20. Don’t understate the value that stylish accessories, like the Natural Vege Suede Cap and the Cause and Effect Brindle Leather Belt, can bring to a casual style situation, either. I’m telling you, there’s nearly no way you can go wrong when you reach for men’s style essentials that are easy to wear, subtly stylish and very, very well-made. Are you ready for your next summer bonfire yet? Just make sure it’s not the last — there’s still plenty of time to get your friends together … and plenty of time to look great! Thanks for reading — cheers!