Crack open a cold one from Threes Brewing, like the beers shown above (more on that in a second!) and join me in starting off the summer right. Thanks for being here for another Friday Read, as we roll into Memorial Day weekend and kick off the season ahead with plenty of the best gear picks and Memorial Day sales. Hopefully, you’ve been following my sage advice on the blog, be it the best way to wear chukka boots for summer, or else, the best summer menswear to shop at Taylor Stitch. What’s a great summer without the best gear for all of your off-trail, on-trail, in-water or on-land adventures, right? Yes, yes indeed. Of course, all of that adventure makes a guy thirsty, does it not? And it’s with that in mind that I’ll share one of the Memorial Day deals I’m most excited about.
You should head over to Brooklyn’s Threes Brewing, one of my favorite breweries on the planet, and use the code BEAU10 to get 10 percent off your first order of $50 or more from Threes Brewing. That includes only beer, not merch or food, for NYC delivery, brewery pick-up/to-go, or shipping to more than 20 states — what an excellent way to stock your fridge with crisp, flavorful lagers, delicious IPAs and so much more.
Again, that code is BEAU10 for 10 percent off, and it’ll have that beer fridge or cooler stocked quite well for the weekend and season ahead. Cheers to Memorial Day weekend — I hope you’re able to enjoy some time off with family and friends. I know I’ll be looking forward to snagging some cold beers myself at Threes Brewing.
Of course, I’ll be taking care of some writing for Jacob Graye and plenty of other sites, too. Be sure to give my byline at Jacob Graye a read there for all things men’s gear, footwear and more. Cheers, my friends!
- I’d be remiss not to mention the Huckberry Memorial Day Weekend Sale, and the fact that you can get up to 50 percent off the Huckberry Sale section in general, heading into this weekend as we kick off summer. How great is that?? Too great. The best men’s summer gear is yours for the taking, folks. Here are a few more I’m loving today.
- Did you know this one was coming? My friends at Taylor Stitch are offering 25 percent off sitewide through May 31st, no code needed (and some exclusions do apply). Talk about one heck of a sale on the best summer style essentials, folks.
- The good folks at Western Rise, makers of stylish performance apparel — including the best short-sleeve shirt — are running the Western Rise Warehouse Sale, featuring 20 percent off sitewide through June 1st with the code WAREHOUSE, with no exclusions. Get right to it, folks.
- Here’s another great one. Faherty Brand is offering up to 50 percent off new markdowns through May 31st, including plenty of the best summer menswear essentials out there.
- The American-made menswear and gear purveyors at American Trench are giving you 15 percent off sitewide through May 31st, no code needed. Perfect time to stock up on American-made menswear, indeed.
- At Billykirk, get 25 percent off sitewide with the code MEMORIAL21, which also gets you up to 35 percent off on sale items. Cheers to the best leather goods on the market.
- Here’s a great grooming deal for ya. Huron will throw in a free hair gel (nothing like your middle school hair gel!) with your purchase of $25 or more through May 31st using the code MDWG. Good stuff!
- Of note, rugged-yet-stylish gear, apparel and outerwear brand Jack Wolfskin is also running a Memorial Day sale, featuring 20 percent off sitewide through June 1st. Start shopping.
- BioLite, makers of the best portable fire pits and more, is ALSO offering 20 percent off sitewide through May 31st, no code required. This is a great way to gear up for summer trips, my friends.
- Through May 31st, head to GREATS to get some of the best sneakers for men on the market — use the code SUMMERFRIDAY to get 25 percent off orders of $75 or more (some exclusions apply). Happy shopping!
- Over at Billy Reid, one of the country’s best menswear designers, you can get free ground shipping on some of the best summer menswear.
- At sustainable gear makers United By Blue, get an extra 40 percent off the Sale section with the code MISSIONBRAND (automatically applied at checkout), and 25 percent off sitewide with the same code — this great deal runs through May 31st.
- Now through May 31st, Outdoor Fellow, makers of some of the best candles for men, is offering 20 percent off candles with the code MEMORIAL (this excludes subscriptions and gift cards). Still, a standout deal on the best new candles for your home.
- Men’s Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank are grouping their sales together this weekend in a huge warehouse sale, with up to 85 percent off at both brands. That includes Men’s Wearhouse suits as low as $69.99, plus much more. Shop now through Monday.
- Topo Designs, one of my favorite brands for rugged outdoor gear, has plenty of its best men’s apparel and hiking gear for less than $100, and you can get free shipping on orders of more than $50.
- In need of some new summer swim trunks to round out your gear rotation? I’ve recently got my hands on some Quiksilver men’s board shorts, with a dependable, classic cut and full functionality top of mind. To say I’m looking forward to wearing them when I return to Florida later this summer is an understatement, and if I can find a way to break them out before then, consider me sold on my new favorite swim trunks.
- Here’s one more item to consider heading into the weekend. While I would hope you’re using your BEAU10 discount code to get a discount on Threes Brewing beer, a well-stocked bar cart calls for a little something extra on a long weekend. Head to Maxim.com, then, to read about (and purchase!) the new Southern Comfort Americana bottle for this weekend and beyond. Cheers, my friends.
I hope you’re stocked up and ready, in spirit at least, for a stellar, relaxing Memorial Day weekend filled with plenty of Threes Brewing, shopping for stellar deals from Topo Designs, the the Huckberry Sale section, Jack Wolfskin and much more. One last thought: If you need an #OOTD idea for the weekend ahead, be sure to check out my guide on how to wear a short-sleeve shirt for summer. Cheers to the season ahead, and thanks for reading!