If you’re anything like your Style Guide author, you’ve been anxiously watching the weather and counting the days until we’re well and truly into fall — and with that being said, I think it’s high time you broke out your new favorite fall shirt. Coming at you courtesy of Taylor Stitch, you’re going to love the layering potential and rugged appeal of the Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt, this time paired up with a rugged shawl-collar cardigan, classic slim men’s denim and stylish leather moccasins from the folks at Rancourt & Co. All things considered, the fall style essentials in this #OOTD run deep. And that’s great news for you — that means you can take this ensemble through plenty of fall occasions, from a weekend coffee date to a fall travel day to an easygoing dinner out on the town — and if your office lets you get away with dressing down, well then … I’d wager you’ll be the best-dressed guy in the office, without looking like you broke a sweat (A side note: This business casual #OOTD can help if you need to dress up more). Plus, you’ve got functionality on your side in more ways than one — the Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt is ready to layer up for inclement weather, the beautiful Shinola Runwell Watch can handle just about anything, and the Traveler Ranger Moc from Rancourt & Co. have the potential to be your new go-to, off-duty fall footwear. How’s that for a full ensemble packed with essential men’s gear? Looks pretty good to me. So, without further ado, let’s greet fall in stride — and in style.
- The Classic Fall Shirt: Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt, $109.98— A much-loved favorite season after season, the rugged, pleasingly classic Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt looks better than ever, particularly in Red Buffalo Plaid. Feel free to wear it with a stylish long-sleeve henley.
- The Cardigan: Old Navy Shawl Collar Cardigan, $22.50 — Keep your eyes on Old Navy in particular this fall season — this affordable men’s style brand is churning out easy-to-wear basics that are anything but basic.
- The Denim: Flint and Tinder Stonewashed Jeans, $128 — As previously seen in our Style Pick of the Week series, these timeless men’s jeans feature a great broken-in look and feel for go-anywhere fall style.
- The Rugged Fall Shoes: Rancourt & Co. Traveler Ranger Moc, $315 — Handcrafted and made with serious attention to detail, the Traveler Ranger Moc from Rancourt & Co. should prove a handsome, fall weekend-ready pair of footwear. Slip ’em on and go just about anywhere.
- The Socks: CHUP Niyol Socks, $35 — Comfortable & featuring a fall-friendly pattern, the CHUP Niyol Socks will look mighty stylish peeking out from underneath the rolled cuffs of your Flint and Tinder denim.
- The Watch: Shinola Runwell Watch, $550 — The casual durability and rugged-yet-refined style of Shinola men’s watches can really go anywhere — even on an upstate day trip or a weekend coffee run.
- The Belt: Levi’s Aberdeen Belt, $38 — Keep things understated yet rugged with your accessories — Levi’s does a fine job making a simple, durable belt to go along with its classic men’s denim.
- The Morning Jolt: Ratio Eight Coffee Maker, $484.98 — To me, weekend style essentials like the incredible Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt are very well-suited to lounging around at home or apres-ski. The Ratio Eight Coffee Maker can come in mighty handy in that regard.
- The Grooming Essentials: O’Doud’s Custom Grooming Package, $66 — Whether you find yourself on the road for a fall weekend getaway (here’s the weekender bag to pack) or simply heading out to run errands, keep your ‘do and your skincare routine fresh with the O’Doud’s Custom Grooming Package.
That’s going to do it for this essential fall #OOTD — what’s your take on it? I think you’re going to love the rugged dependability you’re getting from the classic Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt, a new favorite when it comes to your list of fall style essentials — no matter how you wear it. That shirt should pair easily with a casual shawl-collar cardigan from Old Navy (yes, Old Navy!), while the Flint and Tinder Stonewashed Jeans are nothing less than a dependable, go-anywhere pair of denim. That whole combo will stand out quite stylishly when paired with the incredible Traveler Ranger Moc from Rancourt & Co.— I guarantee you they’re an entirely unique footwear option. And whether you head to brunch or head to an outdoor bonfire, the Shinola Runwell Watch and the well-made Levi’s Aberdeen Belt are can’t-miss menswear accessories. Of course, if you feel like staying in, you’re going to need some coffee — it’s an investment, but the Ratio Eight Coffee Maker is going to be very, very well worth it. Lastly, your grooming routine deserves a shot in the arm — the O’Doud’s Custom Grooming Package is going to offer you plenty of potential to keep your skin in great shape. And, well, that’s that. Like what you see? Feel like picking up the Taylor Stitch Yosemite Shirt? Just want to drop in and say hi? Head over to Twitter.