- The Classic Peacoat: Billy Reid Bond Peacoat, $695 — An absurdly amazing, classic peacoat made to heirloom-quality standards. Famously worn by Daniel Craig as James Bond in “Skyfall”‘.
- The Shirt: Taylor Stitch Jack Shirt in White Everyday Oxford, $98 — You’re not surprised to see a stylish Taylor Stitch shirt in the mix, are you? The white Oxford is a stone-cold classic of which Bond would approve.
- The Trousers: Taylor Stitch Telegraph Trousers, $178 — Would you expect anything less than tailored trousers in a winter-friendly fabric from Taylor Stitch?
- The Boots: Viberg Hiker (Huckberry Exlusive), $426 — These rugged hiking boots from Viberg are absolutely something else. Get them now, wear ’em to the office and on the weekend.
- The Socks: American Trench Edo Flower Merino & Cashmere Socks, $29.50 — It’s always fun to see how American Trench updates its designs and quality season after season — these socks are dressy yet casual.
- The Watch: Jack Mason Aviator 3-Hand Watch, $165.98 — A subtly stylish watch from Texas-based Jack Mason Brand that blends function and rugged appeal perfectly.
- The Grooming Essentials: Duke Cannon Handsome Man Grooming Can, $75 — Packed with one-of-a-kind men’s grooming gear to keep your skin in mint condition this winter.
- The Everyday Bag: WP Standard Vintage Messenger, $295 — Again, if you follow me on Instagram, you know I love WP Standard and the brand’s stylish, heirloom-quality leather goods — like the WP Standard Vintage Messenger.
If you ask me, I think we’re looking at a heck of an #OOTD above. One that works for the office or a holiday party, one that offers crisp and dressy style as readily as it does functionality (thank those stylish hiking boots for that versatility). Things only get better when you start with the timeless Billy Reid Bond Peacoat and accent it with a stylish Taylor Stitch shirt (one that you can easily dress up even more with a layer like the Taylor Stitch Rangeley Sweater). Again, slim wool trousers should be a go-to with nearly any sharp outfit this winter, and it pays when you step into a pair of rugged winter boots to combat slippery surfaces out there. When it comes to accessories, your subtly stylish Jack Mason watch works in laidback or tailored situations, as do the American Trench socks pictured above. And especially if you find yourself headed to the office (or out on the road), the WP Standard Vintage Messenger is going to provide maximum style and the ability to keep your everyday carry essentials safe. The final ingredient in your recipe for success? Assuredly, it’s got to be men’s grooming gear from Duke Cannon. Now, how’s that for warm, stylish #OOTD that’s going to help you get the job done this winter? Feel free to connect with me on Twitter to let me know your thoughts. Thanks for reading!