My friends, if you’re anything like me, you’re going to be mighty hesitant to stow away your favorite boots, even as spring weather starts to roll through town in earnest. But that’s where today’s #OOTD comes into play, because we’re going to talk all about how you can keep wearing your new favorite boots, even through the balmy days of spring. It all starts, naturally, with finding the right pair of boots.
They’ve got to be lightweight yet durable, they’ve got to be able to handle the demands of spring weather and spring pursuits — from casual days at that reopened office to afternoons hanging out at your favorite brewery — and they’ve got to pack in a lot of bang for your buck. As you’ll see below, the best boots for men are coming at you courtesy of Huckberry and the brand’s recently launched line of workwear-inspired boots. They’re supported, of course, by plenty of other new Huckberry essentials, and that’s a great thing for you indeed. We’re talking the best henley for men, plus some classic selvage jeans and an investment-level watch. I don’t want to spoil the rest of it, but believe me when I say it’s going to look great and perform quite well for you this season (to say the very least). Lace ’em up and let’s get to work.
- The Boots: Rhodes Footwear Bozeman Boots, $265 — Let’s build this #OOTD from the ground up with the best boots for men this season. These workwear-inspired boots are rugged, durable and yet built on a lightweight wedge outsole.
- The Henley: Marine Layer Lightweight Henley, $68 –The key with this rugged and functional ensemble is the right supporting pieces, like the best henley for men, done up in a lightweight fabric.
- The Jacket: Flint and Tinder Unlined Waxed Jacket, $178 — This Flint and Tinder trucker jacket is a stone-cold classic, and now it’s done up with unlined construction. Call it one of the best spring jackets for men.
- The Spring Denim: Flint and Tinder Stretch Selvage Denim, $168 — Back at it with more gear from Flint and Tinder, this time featuring some of the best jeans for men this spring. The stretch selvage is comfortable and versatile.
- The Watch: Alsta Superautomatic 50th Anniversary Limited-Edition Watch, $2,090 — Bear with me here, because this investment-level watch is durable, incredibly well-made, and highly precise. It’s the best men’s watch for this ensemble, guaranteed.
- The Belt: Flint and Tinder 365 Belt, $85 –Every great ensemble requires the best accessories, like one of the most dependable leather belts for men out there. And yes, it’s from Flint and Tinder.
- The Grooming Essential: ASYSTEM Performance Skincare , $55 — Stock up on a handy trio of the best men’s grooming essentials, and reap the rewards with refreshed skin for spring.
- The Everyday Carry: Mystery Ranch Mission Hybrid, $240 — Mystery Ranch makes some of the best everyday carry gear for guys, and this durable hybrid bag is made to go anywhere you go this season.
That’s going to wrap up todays #OOTDD, and quite nicely at that, right? Right. Fear not boots lovers, because you can assuredly keep wearing some of the best boots for men this spring, as long as you’ve found the right pair. And in my humble opinion, those workwear-inspired boots as shown above are going to be the right way to go, to say the very least. The ensemble gets all the better, though — it’s accented with a lightweight henley for spring layering, and not just any old henley. Again, in my opinion, the best henley for men only gets better when you pair it with one of the best spring jackets for men, a rugged trucker jacket that just improves with age. Naturally, some of the best jeans for men complement this look quite nicely and in casual-yet-rugged fashion, while an investment-level watch is the natural next step as far as your accessories are concerned. Finish it off with a leather belt from Flint and Tinder, grab some of the best everyday carry gear for guys and get ready to hit the road in style. Or rather, get to ready to get done whatever it is you need to get done. Cheers to spring!