I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — ’tis the season to bundle up in style, get your shopping taken care of, and then … kick back with one of the best Christmas beers, right? To help you get started with that first step, might I suggest picking up a Faherty Brand sweater for rugged style and cozy comfort? Something like the essential Faherty Brand Legend Sweater ought to do the trick, don’t you agree? After all, you can never go wrong with a stylish sweater that doubles as a rugged shirt — at least, that’s what I think. You’ll find today’s post is focused on plenty of the best gifts for men, from a well-crafted T-shirt to a new men’s grooming upgrade — there’s no time to waste if you still need to take care of some shopping. Holiday shopping will definitely be on my mind this weekend in NYC, but I’m excited to have some time off to properly take in the sights and sounds of the city.
On that note, I’m venturing into Manhattan on Saturday to fuel up with Birch Coffee, explore Central Park — potentially snapping some photos for my Instagram along the way — and then cap the day off in a big way. I’m heading to a rare evening on Broadway (well, in this case, Off-Broadway) to see a much-hyped production of “Cyrano,” starring Peter Dinklage and featuring music written by none other than members of my favorite band, The National! Lead singer Matt Berninger and his wife, Carin Besser, wrote lyrics for this updated production of “Cyrano,” while brothers Aaron and Bryce Dessner (the multi-instrument virtuosos of the band) wrote music. Talk about an incredible combination — and surely, an incredible production! I really can’t wait. What’s on your weekend to-do list? First things first, check out today’s Friday Read.
- Let’s get down to holiday gifting, shall we? I mentioned above that we’d dive into a great deal on men’s jeans, and that’s in fact the case here with Mott and Bow. The NYC brand is still going strong when it comes to making some of the best men’s jeans, and this season, they’ve got quite the deal on tap: Get a free tee with any order of denim — using the code HOLIDAY19! —
- now through the end of the month. Want more deals on the best men’s jeans and accessories from this excellent brand? It gets better. Use the code (again, HOLIDAY19!) to get a free scarf or hat with orders over $200. The search for the best pair of men’s denim just got a whole lot easier.
- Alright, so I’m going to point you toward a major grooming upgrade (and a major grooming gift) for the guy in your life this season. Helpfully, Cardon for Men is launching a limited-edition gift set with a special early preview of two products set to launch in January (those two new products would be the Clay Purifying Cleaners and 3-in-1 Hydro Boost Gel Moisturizer). So, that’s a special gift set that also offers an early look at two new potential grooming favorites — what’s not to love about that??
- Perhaps you want to pick up a gift for the traveler in your life? Look no further than the richly crafted, well-appointed Tecovas Large Duffle, from the same brand that’s built quite the heritage of making ultra-functional (and stylish) cowboy boots.
- Speaking of essential gifts, what about the perfect T-shirt? It’s possible now, thanks to General Issue (the work of award-winning designer Susan Woo). This new brand works with factories and like-minded partners in Brooklyn to craft luxurious-yet-accesible basics, resulting in a well-curated line with three items to start. A super-soft short-sleeve tee, a sharp polo, and a casual long-sleeve shawl tee are up for grabs — whoever gets one of these is going to love it, guarnateed.
Alright, that’s going to end my latest rundown of crucial men’s gifts to buy now — there’s plenty more where that came from in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, perhaps you’re interested in reading about even more of the best new menswear releases? From a rugged waxed trucker jacket to the best new leather boots, I guarantee you my latest gear roundup will have something for you (or the stylish fella on your shopping list). Cheers to the season!