Here’s the deal, my friends: It’s a special edition of sorts in today’s Friday Read, given that we’re — rather incredibly — rolling into Labor Day weekend and the official (unofficial?) start of fall. Or at least, early fall. If you’ve been reading the blog as of late, you’re hopefully well-prepared with some of the best fall menswear, like that of the rugged Huckberry Fall Collection (as seen at the top of the page).
If you’re not quite there yet? Well, there’s a plethora of men’s style essentials to go around in my roundup of the best Labor Day menswear sales. Now, because your time is important, and brief, I kept it relatively short — I’m talking all about the best Labor Day sales from 15 reliable, stylish brands, many of whom you’ve seen on the blog before. If not? Consider yourself in luck, because there’s no time like the present to shop the best fall menswear picks. For now, I’ll leave you to it — thanks for reading and happy shopping, my friends!
- Bespoke Post: Shop the massive selection of home goods, menswear and more — as in, everything you see right above here — at the Bespoke Post End of Summer Sale, and get free shipping on orders over $95.
- Billy Reid: Shop some of the best modern menswear at a discount via the Billy Reid Final Sale — get up to 60 percent off, including an extra 25 percent off, online with the code EXTRA25.
- Boston Scally: Not familiar with this classic headwear and cap brand? Give them a look and get up to 25 percent off now through September 5th.
- Faherty Brand: Take an extra 15 percent off sale items at the famed casual menswear brand with the code SUNNYDAY15, plus free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- Filson: You won’t find a ton of discounts over at Filson, but what better time than right now to shop the new Filson lightweight flannel shirt and other rugged gear picks for men as we prep for early fall?
- GREATS: Shop the GREATS Men’s Sale section for savings on the best sneakers and sneaker boots — we’re talking as much as 50 percent off the best new men’s shoes.
- Huckberry: Through September 5th, shop the Huckberry Labor Day Sale & get an additional 20 percent off the best men’s shorts, in addition to other Huckberry Sale favorites.
- HELM Boots: Get 15 percent off your first order and free shipping via the Texas-based maker of some of the best men’s boots around.
- Mack Weldon: Now is as great a time as any to get free shipping on orders over $75 via the lauded, much-loved basics brand. Shop your new favorite T-shirts and more here.
- Nisolo: Shop the best on-sale men’s boots and sandals from the ethically crafted footwear brand, with plenty of styles and sizes available for everyone.
- RAEN: Save up to 50 percent on select styles of the best sunglasses for men through September 5th the California brand’s End of Summer Sale.
- Taylor Stitch: Take up to 40 percent off the best gear of the season, no code needed, and get an extra $20 Common Club site credit with orders over $200 at one of the best online brands for men.
- The Tie Bar: Now through September 5th, get 20 percent off sitewide at yet another one of the best online clothing shops for men.
- Todd Snyder: Use the code LABORDAY30 to take an additional 30 percent off current sale menswear at the famed designer, for a grand total of up to 80 percent off some of the best menswear around.
- UNTUCKit: Take 25 percent off sitewide (applied automatically at checkout!) on some of the best men’s casual shirts, polos, pants, henleys and much more.
That’ll bring today’s Friday Read — Labor Day weekend sales edition! — to a close. For now, be sure to let me know via Twitter or Instagram if you scored any of the above deals or favorite picks. As for me, I’ll be on the lookout for an icy cold beer in Brooklyn as I enjoy the season opener for my Michigan State Spartans football program tonight. Go Green and thanks for reading!