Perhaps you’ve been searching high and low for a crucial fall jacket that can pass muster in terms of style points while also offering up critical functionality and dependability. A tricky balance to strike, right? Well, my friends, you’re in luck, because one of the best bomber jackets is exactly what you need, and that’s why we’re here. After all, the best #OOTD for fall starts with the best gear, and my friends, that’s just what we’ve got on tap today. Consider the bomber jacket a perfect go-between style right now — when it’s chilly and breezy, yet there’s no snow on the ground (in most places).
And as it were, the Buck Mason Sergeant Oil Cloth Bomber Jacket is just what the doctor ordered as you search for one of the best bomber jackets, featuring a water-repellent finish that makes it a natural choice for fall outings aplenty. Especially if the occasion is casual (I.E. Outdoor, distanced patio beers or a coffee run, or a quick day trip), then a rugged bomber jacket is the way to go. And if you’ve been feeling like you haven’t gotten your money’s worth out of your favorite fall essentials, like a Todd Snyder + Champion sweatshirt or a classic Oxford shirt, just rest assured that those picks (and so much more!) are along for the ride in this ensemble. If you like the looks of this #OOTD, be sure to let me know on Twitter. Happy shoppping, folks!
- The Bomber Jacket: Buck Mason Sergeant Oil Cloth Bomber Jacket, $225 — The right #OOTD starts with one of the best bomber jackets, a rugged and durable number that’s exceptionally easy to layer.
- The Sweatshirt: Todd Snyder + Champion Lightweight Pocket Sweatshirt, $98 — It doesn’t get any more classic for fall than a Todd Snyder + Champion sweatshirt, right? Right. It’s the ideal layer beneath this Buck Mason bomber jacket.
- The Classic Shirt: Everlane Japanese Oxford Shirt, $62 — Round things out nicely with a classic Oxford shirt you can wear with just about anything — including a bomber jacket and crewneck sweatshirt.
- The Pants: American Giant WFH Pants, $148 — These wind-resistant pants, made from 4-way stretch fabric, are as good as it gets to work from home, and naturally, they also work if you want to hit the road, too.
- The Boots: FRYE Bowery Light Lace-Up Boots, $298 — You know FRYE boots, you love FRYE boots and in particular, this rugged-yet-lightweight pair is perfectly suited for fall adventures. Some of the best men’s boots? No doubt about it.
- The Socks: American Trench Merino Activity Socks with Silver, $19.50 — Accent your FRYE boots with a pair of the best men’s socks, period, from American Trench. Consider them a must-have fall style essential, easily.
- The Watch: Luminox Atacama Field Watch, $990 — Get around with style and functionality in mind, thanks to this rugged stainless steel field watch.
- The Everyday Carry: Filson Rugged Twill Tote Bag, $225 — For hauling all your fall essentials (like a craft beer growler and a book, for instance), get the Filson Rugged Twill Tote Bag. It really is that simple.
Are we feeling more ready to gear up and layer up for fall now? As you well know by now, starting off an ensemble with the best of the best really is key to helping you stand out subtly and stylishly, and the Buck Mason Sergeant Oil Cloth Bomber Jacket is one heck of a way to get the job done. It’s a functional and rugged pairing for fall weather alongside an iconic Todd Snyder + Champion sweatshirt, which gives the look a bit of classic flair and casual versatility. Go right ahead and unbutton the collar buttons on your classic Oxford shirt from Everlane — it’s a throwback movie that, say, JFK or Steve McQueen might approve (this is a great thing indeed). It gets even better and even more versatile for fall road trips aplenty with the American Giant WFH Pants, a comfortable pair of stylish stretch pants you can wear at home and out & about without missing a beat. Of course, no look is complete without a rugged stainless steel field watch, especially one that offers all kinds of performance and versatility. Crucially, you also can’t go wrong with a pair of FRYE boots for plenty of rugged fall style. It’s all accented nicely with a pair of the best men’s socks, and you’ll have plenty of chances to haul your gear in style with the Filson Rugged Twill Tote Bag. How’s that for a head-to-toe #OOTD that just works, ehh? Stay safe, shop smart and I’ll see you out there.