My friends, you know what weekend is upon us. It’s 4th of July weekend, a patriotic occasion that calls for reflection on both our freedoms and what we can do better as a country (there’s a lot, and I know you don’t need me to tell you that, right?). It’s also a time to gather safely with friends and family, ideally with some of life’s greater pleasures close at hand (I’m talking about cold beer and menswear, of course). On that last front, you know where to go to get some of the best men’s style essentials for summer, don’t you? That’d be the well-stocked digital shelves of Huckberry, purveyors of everything you need to go from the trail to the town, and from town to the beach, and then back. It’s always worth shopping the Huckberry Sale Section, too — a lot of stellar gear is still up for grabs. In fact, you can get up to 50 percent off at Huckberry right now. It’s just one of more than a few of the best sales for the 4th of July, so keep on scrolling through below. A quick note: Huckberry isn’t the only major retailer offering up discounts. We’ll get into it more below, but the Filson Summer Clearing Sale gets you scores of deals on Filson classics, like the Filson Lightweight Alaskan Guide Shirt or the rugged Filson C.C.F. Watch Cap.
As for me, I’m going to try to spend only a bit of time coveting Huckberry menswear picks this weekend. I’m back in Brooklyn after a trip down to Florida — you can read more about my trip in my twice-weekly newsletter — and I’ve got some fun plans in store. As per tradition, whenever I’m in New York City for the 4th of July, I always make my way down to Coney Island to take in the sights and sounds — beer is also on the docket at Coney Island Brewery, of course. What’s on your agenda for the holiday weekend? I’ve got some last-minute writing to do for sites like Jacob Graye, plus this blog, but once that’s taken care of, I’ll be enjoying some much-needed time off. Check out the best menswear for the 4th of July, and the best 4th of July gear sales, below. Then kick back, relax, crack open a cold one and celebrate. Cheers and thanks for reading!
- Here’s big news if you’ve been waiting to score deals on some of the best basics for men (or women, for that matter). Now through July 7th, all items at famed basics brand Richer Poorer are under $50. No, that’s not a typo. Score deals on the best men’s T-shirts, the best hoodie for summer and much more at the Richer Poorer Warehouse Sale. Your summer just got a whole lot breezier and more stylish, that’s for sure.
- How about this one? You can get 50 percent off your entire purchase at Eddie Bauer, so stock up now on the best outdoor gear for men.
- And I’ve got another great one for you: Use the code USA30 to get 30 percent off your entire order of glasses or sunglasses at GlassesUSA. Plus, shipping is free.
- Speaking of summer sales, well, if you read the blog last Sunday, you know that the Taylor Stitch Peak of Summer Sale rolls on, now through July 4th. You can get up to 30 percent off sitewide on a bit of everything at the famed San Francisco retailer, so this is a sale not to be missed. It’s a prime opportunity to stock up on the best menswear essentials for any time of year at all. Cheers and happy shopping, folks — these are a few more of my favorite sales going on right now below.
- There’s never a bad time to shop the Bonobos Sale Section for the breeziest men’s pants, shorts, shirting and more.
- I mentioned above that the Filson Summer Clearing Sale was in full swing, and I really meant it. What’s the scoop? Up to 50 percent off select items, now through July 6th. That’s a deal that’s not to be missed from one of the best menswear brands out there.
- Let’s keep these sale deals rolling for the 4th of July, shall we? Acclaimed menswear designer Todd Snyder is offering up to 50 percent off select styles for the holiday weekend. I’ll get on board with that, to say the least.
- I’ve got another sale in mind if you want a discount on the best men’s sneakers. Get an extra 25 percent off sale styles at GREATS with the code COOKOUT when you order at least $75 worth of the best sneakers for men.
- At Pact Organic, makers of the best organic menswear on the planet, you can get 10 percent off your purchase of $50 or more, 15 percent off your purchase of $100 or more and 20 percent off your purchase of $150 or more, now through July 4th. Talk about a stellar way to shop the best sustainable fashion out there, right? No doubt.
- Famed outerwear maker Jack Wolfskin, a must-have if you want some of the best men’s outdoor gear around, is offering 25 percent off sitewide and an additional 25 percent off sale prices, now through July 6th — just use the code SUMMER25. If you need one of the best men’s lightweight jackets and more, the time to shop is this very instant.
- Here’s another one of the best Fourth of July sales right now. If you want outdoor energy equipment and the best camping gear, I’d hope you’re well-acquainted already with BioLite. If not, well, the brand is offering up to 20 percent off sitewide now through July 5th, no code needed. The site is packed with the best adventure gear for all your off-grid pursuits, that’s just a fact.
- I mentioned above that I’d talk about summer beer, and I’m here to do just that as we wrap up today’s Friday Read. Head over to Maxim.com to read all about a truly all-American 4th of July partnership. Samuel Adams, the famed brewery, teamed up with American Giant, makers of the best men’s hoodie and much more, on a patriotic capsule collection featuring an American Giant T-shirt and the Classic Full-Zip Hoodie, plus a new American Crafted Lager. Read all about it over at Maxim, again, and then stock up accordingly in the spirit of the holiday.
Alright, folks: Hopefully, you’re rolling into the weekend with some of the best Fourth of July sales top of mind from some of your favorite brands, be it a new American Giant partnership, a deal on the best adventure gear or the remarkable Taylor Stitch Peak of Summer Sale. Whichever one you choose to shop, I hope that gear makes its way to you in good time. And before I let you go, allow me to recommend one more must-read pick: My guide on how to wear a lightweight jacket is going to sort you out with breezy style in mind this season. Happy shopping and stay cool out there — and oh yeah, enjoy the 4th of July!